Fantastico time with nature

07:17 Unknown 0 Comments

Nature is full of treasures. Living in the lap of nature is fantastico. Its treasures never left empty. But something is lacking. We have become insensitive towards our nature. Nature is with us, but we are not with our nature. We love spending time in watching TV, socializing on the internet, but  deny oneself to go for a walk to feel the beauty of nature. We have lost the ability to discover the fantastico treasures of paradise. A visit to my granny's house in Kolkata was the memorable trip of my life. This memorable stay at my granny's house taught me about some fantastico characteristic of our nature. There is nothing more beautiful than spending some precious moments with granny in rural areas away from all difficulties of city life. 


Thakurnagar is a small town located 70km from Howrah. Every inch of this beautiful town is lush green. Coconut trees and canal dominates the whole scene of Thakurnagar. The fascinating area was near my granny's house. I visited my grandfather's house many times. 

I went there in my childhood whenever my parents visit. It was about my trip to Thakurnagar when my grandparents were with us. But now they are not with us. They were passed away few years back. But I still remember every trip to my village.


My village is a beautiful town with calm surrounding and fresh air. My granny's house is surrounded my coconut and betel nut trees. The whispering of trees and twittering of birds refresh your whole body. The house is just near the railway track, and whenever a train passes through, we can enjoy the view from sitting outside my granny's house.

Life here is different from the city. There is a lack of facilities but still life is fantastico at granny's house. The melodious music of birds still buzzing in my ears. In the evening, we all including grandpa, grandma, my two sisters and mom & dad used to sit in the front house and enjoyed every sip of tea. The gentle touch of soft breeze refreshed my whole body. This soft breeze is amongst the treasures of nature. Nature nourishes us like mother but in real life, we are not aware of these treasures.


It was refreshing as well as an educative trip to Kolkata. Nature teaches you some great lessons of life. We have become ignorant towards nature. We are in search of beautiful things for us but we never discovered the beauty of nature. We are too busy in our lives that we have missed the most beautiful music of nature which we have never tried to listen.
                                  
                     "Nature is living for us but we are not living for nature."



This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

0 comments: